Friday, August 3, 2012

Parade Day

It's a long weekend here, but I have to work a day for someone else, so for me there's nothing long about it. Well, except the long string of zeros on my paycheque next week! I don't mind working on the weekend, I'm usually done work by 12:30 so I don't miss much of the day. Since we live in a beach town that sits at the base of a mountain, there's nothing we can't get to in about 10 minutes.

Be proud of me, friends, I stitched this week! Yup. I finished the binding on my winterkist quilt, which I will finally show you in all its completely glory on Monday! *that's a little Breaking Bad on the tv in the background*

Bound!

I also finished up a pattern I was testing for Rebecca of Sew Festive Handmade. You really need to head over to see everything Rebecca has on the go these days, including a pattern in the latest issue of Fat Quarterly!!

"Always" with the sneaky peeks


Now it's your turn!!


I just ask a few things of you:
1. link only projects with some handstitching
2. link to a specific post
3. use the linky party button (found in my sidebar) in your post, so others can easily find the party and join in
4. visit other Handmade Parade partiers, because everyone likes comments :-)
.....and go!


5 comments:

  1. Katie, I'm entering something in your parade for the first time! Looking forward to seeing your Winterkist project. Hope you have a good long weekend, even with some work thrown in. The weather is beautiful so how can we not enjoy.

    P.S. I could not get your linky button to work. It seems to just open as a .jpg and I couldn't copy the code. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching as usual and I look forward to seeing your full reveal this Monday, Katie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great projects to stitch! My EPP days have passed for the time being. Though I'll be starting up some hand quilting soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait til Monday.

    Ditto what Heather said re the parade button. Had problems with it the last two weeks. Only had it last week coz I grabbed the code of one of my older posts.

    No linkup for me this week. Been knitting instead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also making a big gnoma push this weekend. :) I am really excited to see your project!

    ReplyDelete