Monday, October 18, 2010

Thirty.........something

So I have a birthday coming up. Not right away or anything, it's in June. BUT, it's a very significant birthday. I'm preparing for it already. By preparing I mean I'm getting rid of all aspects of my old married life and starting with a clean slate. So yes, I've divorced, gone to school and moved to the big city. Now that I've done all that, I'm getting into the best shape I've ever been in. I guess it's the age thing I'm finding hard to deal with. I'm fighting aging and I suppose the best way to do that it to look and feel good.

Five days a week you'll find me working my butt off at Survivor Bootcamp. My God, this stuff isn't easy. I suppose if it were easy it wouldn't be called bootcamp, and, I wouldn't be seeing results, so I'm not complaining. I've been in only a week and already I'm seeing results. I can run farther and do more pushups. Go me!

By the time my birthday rolls around I should be feeling at least ten years younger. Well, ok five.


5 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! That's fantastic :) I probably could use some boot camp to *grin*. I should take your lead and step up some exercise because as I get older my physical health is more on my mind and sadly I am a bit of a marshmallow. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I understand the marshmallow bit! Believe me, I'm not the person I used to be, there's a lot more of me now. I think I could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since I have well breached my 40's I hve a couple of years on you but am right on board with getting my act in gear... I can't wait to see where it takes you!

    ReplyDelete