Friday, July 20, 2012

Parade Day

Holy crap, it's Friday! Eep! Guess I'd better get this post up!

Considering there was no handstitching going on 'round here last week, I made up for it this week by finishing my Winterkist blog hop quilt. While I can't show the whole thing, I need to save it for the blog hop, I'll show you a peek!

Cross my heart.....

As much as I love this quilt, I'm done with it. I want to move on to something else. These little calluses on my fingers are not awesome....

Now it's your turn!!


I just ask a few things of you:
1. link only projects with some handstitching
2. link to a specific post
3. use the linky party button (found in my sidebar) in your post, so others can easily find the party and join in
4. visit other Handmade Parade partiers, because everyone likes comments :-)
.....and go!


6 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices and colours for the Winterkist Blog Hop quilt. Your hand quilting is amazing - those are really tiny, even stitches! Looking forward to seeing the full reveal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sneak peak. You can send it my way once it's done =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice sneak peek!! i really need to remember to link up to this ;)

    ReplyDelete