Friday, June 29, 2012

Parade Day

I'd hoped to get a lot more stitching in this week, but then I realized that July is right around the corner. Yeah. I'll just let you absorb that for a bit........JULY! I have a few projects going with mid-July deadlines, so instead of doing a lot of stitching I got to work on them. I finished up my project for Christmas in July  as well as making up a couple pairs of shorts for Shorts on the Line. I can't show you either one, I have to save them......I can however show you the minimal progress I've made on my flowers, and seriously, it's below minimal. I stitched a center and a half, as well as the yellow couching. Woo.

003


Now it's your turn to show off your projects!

I just ask a few things of you:
1. link only projects with some handstitching
2. link to a specific post
3. use the linky party button (found in my sidebar) in your post, so others can easily find the party and join in
4. visit other Handmade Parade partiers, because everyone likes comments :-)
.....and go!



6 comments:

  1. Your stitches are so neat and even! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look very pretty. What project is this for? Or what will it end up being?
    After a disappointing week last week, this week I caught a cold, so I got plenty of stitching done on my medallion HSTs. I still have one row of those to do and all the jewels, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's projects this week. Mine pales in comparison. I paper pieced a 2" hexi for a swap and tried my hand at embroidery for the first time. Baby steps. I spent the rest of the week overcoming my fear of my sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers look great! Funny how fast this month has gone by! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this month's been crazy...and I'm pretty sure I've said that every month! Nuts.

    Excited to see your shorts! That doesn't sound quite as awesome out of context...

    I've been hand quilting my fingers off...almost literally. Hopefully I'll have a post to show off soon. Binding goes on tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. darn it! i need to remember to link up next week!

    ReplyDelete