Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Happy-Go-Lucky Stitchalong

    


You've all heard of Amy Powers, right? She's the creative genius behind Inspired Ideas the fabulous online craft magazine. I am so in love with the magazine, each issue is FILLED with beautiful projects, interviews and inspiration.


Well, if you love embroidery as much as I do and you'd like to learn from Amy, here's a tip for you....Amy has an online class!!! Yup, for just $10, Amy herself will show you how to make a gorgeous and fun grid-style embroidery sampler. Seriously, it could not be cuter! The class runs June 21 - 27. During that time she will publish 25 videos showing how she created each square in the grid! Eeep! So run on over and sign up! See you there :-)


p.s. when I contacted Amy about using her photos in my blog, she could not have been sweeter! I'm sure I could have asked for the keys to her car and she would have happily given them to me! Gotta love her!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!! Embroidery thread and I however are not friends! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Stop showing me things to do! How am I going to do Soda *and* Handstitched Class *and* this (and the other five things you know I'll throw in there)?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this class online too. I'd love to join but I am wondering if those last few weeks of school might be too busy to add in a stitching class. Hmm.... maybe... it would be fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just watched the invitation video and I really want to do this. She seems soooo sweet! If I finish something this week I'm signing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So excited about this starting tomorrow...and so happy to have you in the class! See you there!

    Love,
    Amy

    p.s. The keys to my car are in the mail. jk.

    ReplyDelete