Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Handwriting Game

I've been tagged by the lovely Ashley over at I like your {{moxie}} kid, to take part in The Handwriting Game. All through my life I hated my handwriting, which is a combination of print and script, until I discovered the I like it when I used pencil. Huh. The things you learn.
The Handwriting Game



The Handwriting Game
1 Name
Katie ---> Kathleen Ann Brown

2 Blog

3 Write this
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

4 Favourite quote
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi

5 Favourite song

6 Favourite Bands/Singers

7 Anything else you want to say?
Is it you or your parents in this income tax bracket? ---- ok, so it's from a song, but I like to say it ;-)

8 Tag three people

I hope you decide to play along, it's fun!


4 comments:

  1. ACK!... have you seen my handwriting?.. like a 2nd grader on crack!.... oh the things you make me do... if you were not so cute you would not get away with this sort of stuff! :)

    maddie
    www.domesticanarchy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list and am so flattered you picked me! :)

    However, I already participated - womp womp. You can find my answers over here! http://atlanticatlantis.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-have-too-much-fun-with-these-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an interesting observation about the pencil. I only like to write with certain pencils and pens myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun. Sorry I'm late....been sulking and trying to write...will get on this today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete