Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something is Needling Me

ok, I know the strawberry picture is huge but I'm too tired to go & fix it.....

A few years ago Happy Zombie Monica gave out a pattern for a cute little needle book. I had never used a needle book before, I just tucked my needles into spools of thread. I found some cheap dollar store inexpensive felt and made one. Very cute but the felt I used was garbage poor quality and it didn't last very long. Photobucket

This is the needle book when it was new. It's in a sad state now, no way am I taking a picture of it the way it looks today.

Today while browsing blogs, I spotted a very cute needle book. It's small, it's floral and oh so sweet! I think I need to make one. It will be the perfect hand project for my trip trip Seattle this weekend. Now comes the hard part, breaking into my brand new stash of

No comments:

Post a Comment