Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Genius Moment

The other day as I was typing up a new post I had a hard time inserting links. I couldn't do it the way I normally do. Weird. Then I linked my French onion soup recipe to Randi's Recipe Box Swap and didn't get a single comment, not even from Randi, which I thought was very odd. I would have expected the host of an exchange to visit everyone. Hmmm. Curiouser and curiouser. Lots of hits from Randi's blog, as well as several from Anne Marie's blog, but not a single comment. How discouraging. Then it hit me. I just had someone install a new header and background. I looked at the date of the install and compared that to the dates the comments stopped and what do you know, they were the same! So, I removed the beautiful background, replaced it with a stock blogger one and lo-and-behold, comments work, so do links!

You may now comment to your heart's delight. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment