Since joining Anne Marie's 9 patch challenge I have been working away on two 9 patch quilts. The first one finished is made with half a jelly roll of Hunky Dory by Chez Moi. I used just the blue and yellow strips in this quilt but I also made 9 patches with the pink and green strips. I will likely make a matching quilt with those. The solid in this quilt is Kona cotton Brick. This quilt is small, it's 41" x 35".
On the back I used a light yellow/orange batik. I hand stitched the binding on the backing, as I always do. I've never found a way to get a machine stitched binding to look good. I know people do it, I've just never been able to!
I might list this quilt for sale in my Etsy shop. Right now it's a sad little shop with nothing in it :-(